Did you know that pomegranates not only are delicious, but are loaded with healthy benefits?
- Pomegranates are a great source of fiber
- Aid in regulating cholesterol because they contain the enzyme paraoxonase, which helps keep bad cholesterol (LDL) from accumulating in the arteries
- Are full of potent antioxidants
- Increase collagen production as well as defend against free radicals
- Pomegranate juice contains antibacterial properties and is effective in ridding the mouth of plaque, which keeps breath fresh as good as prescription strength mouthwash
- Pomegranate seed oil and pomegranate extract have anti-inflammatory properties that can help prevent arthritis by stopping the destruction of joints caused by osteoarthritis.
They are pretty to decorate with too! (I didn’t make the wreath, just found the picture. )
Thank you so much for visiting, and don’t forget to think about your blessings today and praise our Precious Lord for them. Philippians 4:8