Saturday, October 29, 2011

Simply Pictures: George Eastman Collection

Aren’t these vintage pictures wonderful?! I love the look of these and I thought that you might enjoy them, too.  They are from the George Eastman Collection, whom was the founder of the Eastman Kodak Company and inventor of roll film.

AMERICAN CYANAMID, GIRL WITH STRAW HAT FULL OF CHICKS

11

12

14

16

123

321

q7

It is interesting to me how the look of photography changes over the years.  I enjoy the art of photography from any generation, although I have to say, the pop culture of the 70’s doesn’t hold a lot of appeal to me.  Maybe that is where (say) “cheese” began. Winking smile

800px-First_Day_Cover_Full_Envelope 

Well, that is all for now.  Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope that you are having a blessed day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful picture quality - and the gentleness and innocence of the subject matter is refreshing. Yes - the '70's dumped, to be sure. I like old things . . .

Joy!
Kathy

Anonymous said...

nice post thanks for sharing..God bless you loves from holland

Serendipity Handmade + Vintage said...

Those are awesome! I enjoy vintage ads a lot and feature them on my blog weekly. Those are some I haven't seen before; thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...