Thursday, September 15, 2011

Simply Heart and Soul: The Call To Joy

Jesis Calls Us & What a Friend[You are welcome to keep this vintage image of hymns.]

Have you ever wished a friend would call, feeling if only you could talk to someone.  Someone that would understand.  Someone that would love you unconditionally.  Someone that genuinely cares for you, would never leave you, that you could count on, always.

I have someone in my life like that.  He gives me joy.  He fills my lonely heart.  He comforts my fearful ways.  He soothes me to sleep when I worry.  When I just can’t anymore, and I am feeling completely helpless and weak, He takes over.  It doesn’t mean that I won’t feel troubled, or that I won’t go through difficulty.  But I know that He is there for me, every step of the way. Always.

His name is Jesus.

He will be there for you, too.  He will give you joy. He is calling you.  He is tenderly calling your name; calling you to Him.  He loves you. He cherishes you.  He wants to be by your side …. every step of the way …. right by your side.  Always.

1 comment:

Little Birdie Blessings said...

How true that is, well said. A friend for all times, who will never be too busy for us. I LOVE the old hymns, thanks for sharing this one. ~ Abby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...