1. I am currently copying my daughter’s blog post idea.
(You can find her by clicking on the elf.)
2. I don’t know my spiritual birthday, but the Lord saved me when I was in the 4th grade while I was reading the book of Matthew and pretending that I was in a Sunday School Class.
3. I took typing in high school, again in college, and after a zillion years of experience, I’m still not good at it.
4. Although I do crazy amounts of laundry in our household, I still can’t fold sheets neatly, either.5. When I watch TV and movies, I pay more attention to the decorating and landscape then the plot.
Pictured here is “Rose Cottage” from “The Road to Avonlea” which is one of my favorite series to swoon over the sets…
6. My hard working father-in-law built our house from scratch, down to using trees from the land it was built on for the lumber, and we moved in one very special Christmas day.
8. I’m a homebody.
9. I don’t like to use the word “I” so much, but in a post like this, “I” don’t have much choice.
10. My grandparents were rather silly…
As for my mom and dad -
11. We have two pianos in our house, one for Victorian decorating purposes, and one from my growing up years.
12. I have a thing for Peanuts Christmas music, and I am working on learning to play several selections on the piano, although I am not very skilled, and I have to learn mostly by rote (not a typo this time… Rote - not note - just sayin’ ).
13. I’ve never met a dog that I didn’t like.
14. If monkeys were domesticated, I would get one.
15. The spiritual gifts that I am most aware of that the Lord gave me is the gift of discernment and the gift of mercy.
16. I have a thing for old fashioned schoolhouses and old wooden desks, and while I’m at it, sweet artwork like this.
17. I love weather, and wish I had studied meteorology.
18. I love to hear birds singing, and wind chimes tinkling.
19. In the afternoon, you would most likely find me in the kitchen baking some kind of sweets.
20. I can never have enough doilies, but I don’t much like the word doily.
Okay, one more…
21. I’m mighty glad that you stopped by today!!